1. Terms and Condition
2. Data of the proprietor of the website www.clubhouse.ch
CLUB HOUSE SRL
Via Padana Superiore, 63
25045 Castegnato (BS)
For any concerns or incident related to the use of the website, you may contact Club House:
Via web (contact form)
Telephone (+39 030 2140217)
4. Services provided
Club House offers professional porcelain cups with customized logo.
The website configuratore.clubhouse.ch allow you to choose a product and customize it with one or more logo. The purpose of the website is to let the customer customize the product in accordance to his needs to provide all preliminary information to calculate the price, availability, feasability and delivery time, which will be communicated immediately trough our website and / or by email to be sent within 5 working days, depending on the quantity and the items selected.
Once completed the customization process and registered to the website, the customer is allowed to request an order confirmation (in case the prices are immediately available in the website) or request more information (prices, delivery time, minimum quantity…). An email with a recap of your customization will be sent you automatically. PAY ATTENTION: this email is only a recap and not an order confirmation.
In the case you have requested an order confirmation, we will send it bye mail within 5 working days. Order confirmation will include a detailed recap of the products you have ordered including logo customization (sizes, position, pantone colors for each logo). Please note that in order to finally confirm the order you have to send a written confirmation by email of our order confirmation including the customization details and effect the payment for the 30% down payment.
In the case you have only request more information, our staff will contact you by phone and will send you within 5 working days an offer for the products you have selected.
On the website you will find detailed descriptions and 3D visualizations of the products that you can acquired. While we try to accurately display the colors of our products and of the logos on the website, the actual colors you see depend on your monitor and settings of your screen, and we thus cannot guarantee that the colors displayed by your monitor will be exactly the same color of the product at the time of delivery.
The variations and tollerances in the decoration process, the settings of your monitor and you computer hardware can affect the appearance of the products and logos, which means that it is possible that the colors of the delivered products may be slightly different in appearance to those shown and described on the website.
In order to obtain the closest possible result to the requested colors of your logos, we invite you to provide the pantone color for all the colors present in the logo.
All the products of Club House are subect to availability, which means that we cannot always confirm your order. In case one product you have requested would not be immediately available, we will inform you within 5 working days proposing possible alternative solutions.
Club House products are sold exclusively to companies and businesses for professional use, and the prices are thus indicated in the website without VAT.
On Club House website may be indicated detailed information about the cost of the products and possible additional fixed cost for the logo customization. However due to the variety of available options and the different prices in accordance to the ordered quantity, to the availability and to the requested delivery time, Club House has the right to not visualize the prices on the website. In these cases, the customer can receive a tailor-made offer by email selecting the option “request an offer” once you have completed the registration.
The prices are intended ex-works (Club House S.r.l. – Via Padana Superiore, 63 – 25045 Castegnato (BS) Italy), and are made up of 2 parts:
– unit price of each product (variable in accordance to the ordered quantity, to the number of logos and to the number of colors in each logo);
– fixed cost for decal development (variable in accordance to the ordered quantity).
6. Payment terms
Payment terms are the following:
– 30% account at the order as down payment (the order is intended to be confirmed only at the receipt of the account payment);
– 70% balance payment before delivery, to be effected within 10 working days from the comunication of the readyness of the goods; in case of delay in the payment of the 70% balance, Club House has the right to consider canceled the order and definitively collect the 30% account paid as down payment.
Prices are ex our warehouse and transport cost must be paid by the customer.
Once the exact ready date of the goods is available (usually 60 days from the payment of the 30% account), Club House will comunicate it to the customer to agree how to deliver the goods. In case of request, Club House can arrange the transportation to customer debiting the transport cost with the final invoice.
8. Refund Policy
The products of Club House customized with customer’s logo are made in accordance to customer’s specific request and instruction, who must duly confirm all the details together with the order confirmation before production. Considering that all this products present customer’s own logo, it is not possible to accept any returned goods.
Club House only allows cancellation of an order if it has been made within 24 hours from the payment of the account. After this time span, Club House can no longer cancel the orde ras its production has begun and costs incurred.
10. Modifications and accuracy of content
Club House riserve the right to make unannounced changes in its website when considered as appropriate, change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on the website for its improvement and renewal.
11. Exclusion Rights
Club House riserve the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website and / or services offered without notice on its own or a third party, to users, who violate these terms and conditions.
12. Intellectual and Industrial proprieties
The website clubhouse.ch and its contents, including its services, programs, data, designs, tests, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, commercial names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable being used for industrial and commercial purposes are property of and held in the ownership of Club House and are protected by national and international legislation concerning intellectual and industrial property. Under no circumstances shall it be considered that Club House grants any kind of license, or engages in any form of relinquishment, transfer of total or partial assignment of the above rights, or that any right is conferred, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents referred to above without the prior, express and written authorization of Club House or corresponding owners. The user can only use the website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the user to obtain the prior written permission of Club House. Club House puts its reasonable endeavors to ensure that this website is free of viruses and other malicious or harmful content. You can use, download and print website content solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial personal use. Except for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you cannot do any of the following without first obtaining the written permission of Club House:
– copy, reproduce, use or negotiate in any other form content on the website;
– modify, distribuite or republish any content on the website, for any purpose;
– reproduce the website, perform framing, to this website to any other website or from any other website;
– riprodurre il sito in qualsiasi modo (crawls, framing, deep linking), da/a questo sito e da/a un’altra pagina web;
13. Obligations of users
As a general comment, users must operate at all times in conformity with the law, with the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the website, or the goods or rights of Club House, of its suppliers, of other users or in general of any third party. Specifically, and without this implying any limitation of any kind of provisions of the previous section, users shall, during their use of the website, accept the following obligations:
– to provide truthful information in terms of the data requested in the registration form or the order form, and to keep the said data updated;
– not to introduce, store or propagate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or is of a type likely to incite to violence or to discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way offends against morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honor, privacy or image of third parties, or in general against regulations currently in force;
– not to introduce, store or propagate through the website any program, data, virus, or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of Club House, of any other user, of Club House suppliers, or in general of any third party;
– not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation of the website, and not to use the contents and information contained on the website to transmit advertising, or to send messages with any other commercial purpose in mind, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties;
– no to use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others when using the website or any of its services, including the use if required of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, or in any other way;
– not to destroy, alter, use for the user’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to Club House, to our suppliers or to third parties;
– not to introduce, store or propagate through the website any content that infringes upon third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or in general any content for which they cannot, in conformity with the law, demonstrate their right to place it at the disposal of third parties.
14. Protection of personal data
In accordance with Organic Law No. 15/1999 dated 13th December 1999, concerning the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, users are informed that their personal data will be included in files under the ownership of Club House for the purposes of customer relation management, advertising and commercial prospecting, including the sending (through the post, email or other electronic means) of commercial messages concerning products, services, commercial offers, promotional offers and news concerning Club House company. The user can excercise his right of amendment and canceletion from the website trough the website or by email.
15. Links sto other websites
The website of Club House contains link sto other websites that you can visit. We have no contro lover the contento f these websites, nor do we proof them. If you access a website, whose link has been provided on this website, you accept that Club House is not responsible for the contento f the website, including any advertising or products offered on the website. Club House can also not be held liable for a criminal offense, damage or loss that occorre through visiting any of these websites.
16. Social Networking
These conditions also apply to any posting, on one of the website affiliated with Club House such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social networks. All comments, images, videos and other material on third-party social networks do not necessarily reflect the opinion or ideas of Club House or its employees. Therefore Club House is not responsible for such content. In any case, the entire material posted on third-party social networks must comply with these conditions and, if applicable, also with those of these social networks.
Cookies are small text files that contain the information and which are stored on the hard drive of the computer when the user visits this website. Cookies help us to improve the website and make navigation easier and personalized for you. Specifically, they allow uso to:
– to estimate usage numbers and patterns;
– to store information about your preferences and adjust the website accordingly;
– to simplify your search;
– to recognize you when you return to our website.